Privacy at ginlo
At ginlo we have made a decision to always provide our users with complete transparency and answer any questions openly, understandably, and honestly. Since we're specifically committed to our users' privacy and data confidentiality, we would like to use these pages to inform about what data is created in using ginlo websites and software and how we deal with that data.
With a digital service such as ginlo it is difficult to prevent data and metadata from being created. However, with anything we develop, be it websites or apps, we always stick to our self-imposed privacy principles along all stages of the creation process, from the first idea to the release.
Our privacy principles
- We do not finance ourselves through advertising and sell neither profiles nor usage date of our users. Not now and not in the future.
- We only ask information from our users if we need it to be able to offer them the service and value they expect from us.
- If we have a choice, we always opt for the path that provides us with the least amount of information about our users and protects their data the best way possible. However, we are not a anonymity service and wish to have a real relationship with our users.
- Whenever possible, we encrypt data with methods that are, at the time, proven to be highly secure.
- We offer our users full transparency into how we deal with their data.
- With us, there is no room for backdoors. If government actors request data to be handed over, they will have to come through the front door with a warrant. In case of doubt we will fight such requests in any way the law allows, not matter the quality or quantity of the data requested.
You can find more detailed Information about privacy at ginlo in our whitepaper "Privacy in ginlo @work". More information in regards to how we protect users and their data against third parties can be found in our whitepaper "Security in ginlo @work".
The Google conversion tracking cookie can be deactivated through your Internet browser. Please find further information on how this can be done from the help documentation of your browser.
You may opt out of the use of the Piwik tracking cookie below: