Easy and fast trial
Everything about privacy you need to know before you start using the ginlo @work demo version:
- Since chatting with many people is much more fun, the demo version is open to all testers at the same time. So, feel free to post as much content as you like in 1:1 and group chats.
- In order to send you your login credentials for the demo version and to address you personally, we need your e-mail address and name (the legal basis for the use of your data is Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR).
- Other testers won’t see your e-mail address and your name.
- Please be mindful of what you post – your chat partners will be grateful to you. ;-) We trust you will understand that we are not responsible for any content posted in the demo version.
- You’ll be using a test environment, so please keep in mind that things may also go wrong.
- And from time to time, our test environment needs a deep clean. That’s why we reserve the right to permanently delete your test account and content after 7 days.