07 March 2019 - ginlo @work Messenger App for Windows Version 1.4.1
- Stability improvements and minor bugfixes
27 Feb 2019 - ginlo @work Messenger App for Windows Version 1.4.0
This version has a lot in store for you:
- Add profile photos to groups for a more personal touch.
- Add an attachment via drag & drop, or by pasting it from the clipboard.
- Start writing a message and continue later: What you’ve written is now saved as a draft.
- Find unread messages easier thanks to visual indicators in your conversations.
- … and a lot of other improvements and fixes.
Also new: In groups created as of now, the entire message history is visible to all participants – no matter when they’re added. Very useful, e.g. when new team members join an existing project.
07 Feb 2019 - ginlo @work Messenger App for Windows Version 1.3.0
This version of the messenger app for Windows makes quite a few things more convenient.
- Updating to a new version: This one time you have to log in again after the update, then no more.
- Starting the Windows messenger app: From now on, ginlo @work starts automatically when you boot your computer. (If you want, you can switch this off in “Settings > Startup”.)
- Chatting in general: Because we ironed out a few bugs as well.
19 Dec 2018 - ginlo @work Messenger App for Windows Version 1.2.0
The messenger app for Windows can now be set up completely independently of the mobile app:
- New users can activate their accounts directly in the Windows app.
- Replacing devices isn’t a problem either: A user can create a backup of their personal key on their old PC and then use this backup to restore all their messages on the new PC.
- And those who don’t have their own backups can ask their ginlo @work administrator for help: If needed, the admin can transfer the key directly to the new PC.